Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Challenges (SWOC)
1. A multi-faculty college with under graduate courses in science and arts stream.
2. Caters to the Educational needs of the rural youth.
3. The college has a strong network of NSS activities and different social programmes organized from time to time.
4. The biggest strength of the Daudnagar College as an institution is its huge strength of learners particularly
those belonging to the rural and weaker section of the society (SC/EBC/OBC/Minorities) Economically Backwards)
which stands testimony to our social commitment.
5. ICT (Information & Communication Technology) facilities such as smart class, language lab, Wi-Fi in campus,
Network Resource Centre is introduced for better and interesting knowledge transaction.
1. Badly constrained due to lying in the semi-urban setup.
2. Limited flexibility and opportunity in the curriculum design and development.
3. Absence of commerce stream of teaching.
4. Limited facility for research activity.
5. Although different cells have been opened, they are still in the early stage to deliver goods.
6. Resource mobilization from the government and the UGC for the development of the college is poor.
7. Acute shortage of teaching faculties.
1. Great opportunity for the students from rural background to learn professional skills and improve their
2. Strategically located by the side of Patna-Aurangabad main road to provide easy access to students from
3. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
4. Solar plates set up to tap unconventional source of energy.
5. More than half of the total number of faculty members are ICT enabled.
1. Increasing the number of admission in Science stream.
2. Complete digitalization of library.
3. Improving the number of classrooms and making them ICT enabled.
4. Meeting the shortage of teaching and non-teaching staff.
5. Providing language lab facility and development of language skill among the students.
6. Improving the attendance of the students.